Thoughts before Valentine's Day :)

If you’re single (like me), you might be asking yourself with whom you’ll spend your valentine’s day. And the answer would always be with family, friends or worst, alone. It will be just a one-day event but it seems like hurting you to death. Right?

Whenever Heart’s day is coming, people got excited. Hearts can be seen all over your place. Couples are planning a date ahead, buying gifts/flowers for their partners, and thinking of different ways to make this day special for the both of them. Well, singles start listening to love songs, getting themselves a gift and planning a date with their friends who are, of course, single like them.

I should be feeling sad because I’m spending every valentine’s day since then without a boyfriend but I’m not. Hahaha. I maybe bitter about Feb14 at some point but I’m sure it won’t kill me. Hahaha. I always spend it with my family and friends, and sometimes, spending it with my lovely test papers during our examinations.

Why do we have to wait for February 14 every year to show our love to someone? Why can’t we make each day special with our love ones? Why would everybody think about “couples” when we heard about Valentine’s day? Is it something we could only spend with our boyfriends/girlfriends? How about with our family and friends?

“May puso din ako. May kasintahan man o wala, pwede akong magcelebrate ng valentine’s day.”

I remember myself saying this lines to a friend. He asked me who I like to date this coming Monday. Because it’s trueeeeee. I hate hearing those people telling that “Shit! Ang lungkot ng Valentine’s day ko. Wala akong ka-date. Nakakainggit yung may mga kasintahan and blaah blaah blaah!” Please, cut the crap! That’s an overrated drama every Valentines’s day. We can all be happy tomorrow by spending it with our loved ones. Yes?

Happy Valentine’s Day, friends :)