Late post about my February 14 :)

February 14 has always been an ordinary day for me. Though I expect some special things to happen, I'm not that sure.

Last Feb 14 was decided. I have to go to school earlier than the required time to buy a cake for our group. Everyone in the group decided to treat ourselves this valentine's day. And it's too sweet to have a cake in this occasion. Teehee! Anyway, we're waiting for our clinical instructor to come. My groupmates were sitting at the other table browsing the net. And me, sitting alone in the red table playing with the red, heart-shaped balloon I have received from a friend. Gaaah! I'm suffering from an awkward feeling when it's valentine's day and having a moment alone. Naaah! Nothing's serious. I just sat by myself since there were no empty sit at the other table. Okei? But honestly, I prayed quietly that somehow, God will let me see him even for just a second. Ohhh please! Hahahaha.

We're about to go when I noticed someone who's familiar. And there he was, walking passed by me and haven't seen his face since I was busy doing whatsoever I can't remember. Booyaah! Unlucky me! And when he passed again I was inside the van and my groupmates kept calling him and greeted him a happy valentine's day. I turned red and can't help but smile. At least, goal was partially met, saw him but not his face. Hahahaha.

Travel. Travel. Travel.

When we arrived at Midsayap, I was feeling unwell. So, I lied down, I was holding my phone and hoped to receive a message from him. My phone beeped but to my disappointment, it was not him. So, I closed my eyes and took a nap before the orientation with our CI started. My phone beeped again and my heart almost jumped outside my chest when I saw the name of the sender. Waaaaaah! And I hurriedly got off from bed and announced it to my groupmates. I felt nervous that's why it took me a thousand year to open the message. Hahahaha. I opened it with my eyes half closed. It was just a simple Valentine greetings but it means so much to me. He made that ordinary day special, the one I can't forget. We exchanged messages for a short period of time and I didn't expect him to be that gabby. I was sooooo ecstatic! I was smiling all the time. Shizz! :)

At 6pm, we went to the hospital to have our duty. And eventually went back to our boarding house at past 9pm because other school owned the schedule :| Our CI gave us an alternative activity to be submitted at exactly 12mn O.O And because we're genius, we finished the task before 12mn. Hahahaha. Joking at the genius thingy :p

My groupmates and I celebrated the last minutes of February 14. We had our picture-taking and ate the cake until nothing's left. Hahaha.

I really enjoyed my Heart's Day. Suuupeeeer! :)