The moment I got the chance to see your face, that's the exact time I can define HAPPINESS :)

I've been feeling depressed for the past few days for some known and unknown reasons. As possible, I didn't want to talk to anybody at school and want to go straight in my bed and sleep the moment I got home. I'm too anxious about taking the board examination this July. Yes, it's still months away but I'm aware that time flies very fast. Also, I think I'm having a pre-graduation depression. Hahaha. And there are things which bug me to death. Things I can't forget, things that won't allow me to grin. Hayy. Life's been tough this past days. And I can't seemed to find reasons that will help me to recover those smiles and laughter I have thrown away for awhile. But of course, I'm doing my best to feel okay since I can't survive a day being so negative. Hmm.

And today, I think it's getting better. I woke up this morning having no heavy feelings. School's been good and so as the people around me. Hahaha. My mood was pretty good, I was able to tell jokes and share stories again. I find the topic in our review interesting and even got right answers when we were asked some questions. Good vibes, eh? But I really hoped to see someone to fully uplift my mood. Hahaha. And I was reciting the chant again that will make the person I want to see appear in front of me. Too childish! I actually learned that thing from one of the Korean drama I saw. Hehehe. And yes, as expected, I saw him after class. Hehe. It's not the first time that I was able to prove the chant's effectiveness. Hahahaha.

Anyway, this isn't a best day but at least, it wasn't bad. Yehey! Thanks to my good vibes fairies :)