This is reality.

Well yes. I ain't counting for the days before graduation but it seems like I have my own countdown timer in my system. I'm not like others who are starting to bid farewell because seriously, it makes me unhappy. Of course, I'm excited to graduate but with just mere thought that I'm about to leave everything, my emotions flip into something I can't understand. I was once in a place where I really want to finish my college because it got too tiring. It was easy said than being in the place where graduation is days away from reality.

It was the end of February when my batchmates can no longer help to start saying goodbye and remembering those years we have spent in school. It makes me wonder why such things are so early but then I realized that we only have less than a month to enjoy school. I should be jumping in joy since this is what I want, but the other side of me is being so blue and missing everyone already. I have to admit that I really hate goodbyes. I'm afraid of ending something and looking back to things or moments I can no longer rewind. I'm afraid of starting another chapter of my life while I'm being blind of what's in front of me. But what can I do? Nothing for sure.

Though I like to pretend that I won't miss school, friends, teachers and crushes (hahahaha) I CAN'T. Hahaha. Because I will surely miss all of them. The cozy school, crazy friends, enigmatic teachers and stirring crushes. Hayy! Just the thought of leaving makes me cry. And after graduation, it would never be the same again. I have to be more mature and hardworking. I have to work myself out for our coming board exam and this time, it's serious.

Actually, after our pre-pinning ceremony, reality hits me. Everything starts to sink in. And there were times I don't want to sleep at night because it means that the day is about to end and another day is about to start when I woke up. That the calendar will soon be running out of dates. :(

Okay! Let's all suck it up. Graduation will be on 27th of March. But I won't be saying good bye because I know, in God's time, we'll see each other again. Congratulations in advance :)

Annyeong!~