HAPPINESS :)

I just got home from my Pinning Ceremony and it was a success. This day's good, very. I have lots of reasons to be glad today.

First, I've got an unlimited opportunity to look or glance or stare at APPLE during our Pinning Ceremony because he was one of the color guards and I was seated in front. Haha. He welcomed me a sunshine-like smile the moment I reached my seat. And I also gave him a smile that he deserves, the sweetest. Hahaha.

Second, our thesis was nominated for the the Best in Thesis Award. And unexpectedly, we got the award! I am so happy that I didn't have the time to think what should be my reaction. My groupmates were crying and I just stood nervously and my hands started shaking. Really, being a nominee is enough for me because I believe that it was a great achievement since there were lots of any other thesis and we were one of the bests. While I was on stage, I can't think of any but to reminisce the experiences we've been through. I realized that after receiving this kind of award, all pain, misunderstandings, money, skipped meals, sleepless nights, stress and even tears are worth it. That revising our first proposal and starting from scratch one week before the submission were all reasonable. That I should be thankful of misfortunes because sometimes, they were all blessings in disguise. Hehehe.

I say thank you to God for all, for guiding us while working on it, for the intercession and for the wisdom. Of course to my parents for their eternal support and unconditional love. Hehe. To our adviser who asked us to revise our first proposal, for not spoon-feeding us, for letting us do all the works but remain at our back to motivate and guide us and for asking us to modify every detail of our study to make it not perfect but at least better. To my classmates who show moral support and for lifting everybody's spirit when everyone's down. To my inspirations for inspiring me to pursue in doing good in our paper. For my friends who are always there ready to pat our back for a job well done. And of course, of course, to my groupmates for sharing with me priceless moments that taught us truckloads of learnings. Just so you know, this is a sequel of our acknowledgement. Haha. Hayy!

And I even got a Service Award which I can't really believe. I'm dead serious! Hahaha.

And now, I'm all anxious because graduation is just days away and graduation means review after and review means board exams on July. Hehehe. Woooo!

Congratulations to my BSN 2011 batchmates:)