Saengil Chukkha Hamnida :))


It's just days passed since I have added this guy to my "cute-korean-boys-I-like list" after falling in love with his drama "My girlfriend is a Gumiho". I admit that he's not super duper cute like others whom I am admiring. But there's something with those worth-staring eyes, cute dimples and cheerful personality. Waaah! really like him. And I have read several blogs telling that he's so nice and hardworking. He's a good singer, actor, CF model, MC and STUDENT. And also, he's a good son and friend (according to fans and fellow netizens). That's why, I came to say that he really deserves that Hallyu Honorary Award that was given to him on his birthday. Kyaa~! Chukkhaeyo oppa!

But that's not it, today is his 24th (25th) birthday! Saengil Chukkha hamnida Seung Gi oppa. You're doing good in your career and I'm hoping that you will have a more successful career in show business and in school. AJA AJA! Hwaiting! :)