Elementary Days :)

A while ago, my classmate/best friend in elementary gave me a call. That was just surprising because after how many years, I was able to hear his voice and it changed a lot. It was actually our first time to chat after our elementary graduation since we lost contacts for some reasons.

Funny thing was we're too comfortable during our conversation which was a total opposite incident when we parted ways back then. Yeah! Because we got some problem about unluckily-I'm-in-love-with-my-best-friend thingy. Hahaha. But because we're now way mature than before and the issue didn't matter at this point, we could already talk and laugh about it. Then again, it's a bit awkward since he was recalling how we made each other cry, how we acted whenever we got jealous and made peace after those childish fights. How embarrassing! Hahaha. And now, here he is, got some problem with the girl he likes and asking for some advices which I can't really give because it's not even therapeutic in nursing. Hehe. Just told him that he has to make a good decision and he got me as his back-up. And here I'm now, being harassed by my elementary best friend to spill everything about my non-existing love life and being told that he's willing to break any stupid jerk who are going to hurt me. That's more horrible than being sweet, seriously. Hahaha. After all, we've been friends. We're friends. And forever will be friends. Everything changed, in a better way of course. And I'm glad.

And everything follows. Flashbacks. Waaa! Life's easier back then. There were just few, petty things I had to be concerned about. I miss my school, my red and white uniform, my teachers, my classmates, and friends. I'm being nostalgic again. Hehehe :)