January 22, 2011

  • I woke up early, prepared myself and went to school to attend a seminar about Critical Care Nursing. It was pretty interesting but I ended up chatting with my seatmate during the half of the seminar. The seminar went well and decided to go home.
  • No, not really to go straight home but I went out to buy some DVDs. But before that, a good friend of mine sent me a message to inform me that APPLE was in the library. And because I’m this desperate-girl-who-would-do-all-just-to-see-this-cute-guy-she’s-been-stalking-for-months (that was a long adjective hahaha), I went to library and checked him there. And as an excuse, I even borrowed a book which at least caught my interest. Hmm. So, I saw him there and I was happy like a stupid 6th grade who topped the class for the first time of her life. :p
  • Fai, Anne and I went to the hospital to look after our letter for our case finding. We waited for almost an hour, got back our letter and still can’t have a case finding since the letter was not yet completely signed by the training nurse of the hospital.
  • There I saw meters away from me, this-cute-guy-I’ve-been-stalking-for-months walking in my direction. And I was faking a calm expression when deep inside I’m already hyperventilating. Hahaha. For exaggeration purposes only. :p No. No. No. He’s no Brad Pitt or Leonardo DiCaprio or some-totally-gorgeous-guy-who-can-make-tame-girls-go-wild. I’m super duper happy! :p
  • Finished the Korean drama Mary Stayed Out All Night. Kyaa!~ It was a happy ending, of course. And though with long hair, I still love Jang Geun Suk.
  • I watched Easy A and thumbs up for that movie. I love you Olive Penderghast! :))
Today was a blast <3