I know a little.

School. I've always like to be serious about it. Procrastinate no more and do what I ought to do. My mind was so busy these past few days but it seemed that I've been doing nothing about it. If deadlines will be tomorrow, I'll spend my entire night to do it. I realized that if I never let those things wait for days, no more sleepless nights for me plus good output in the requirements.

Read. I have to do that more. Face my thousand-worth of books than FACEBOOKing or wandering around the cyber place. This will be my last year, i hope, and I should do better. Our Clinical Instructors let us realized that we know a little. Not enough to join the troupe in the battlefield of NURSING. Our efforts will do nothing about our CIs. It's for us, as what they have always pointed.

Now, maybe I'll set aside those novels to read, movies to watch and will update less in my social networking sites. :))